The BIL ground protection board will allow temporary access for moving and operating personnel, plant and equipment over soft or sensitive ground. Skoots, Barrows, Cranes, Trucks, the list of possibilities is endless – ideal for installers of refrigeration, aircon, vending machines, safes etc.
- Fast temporary access, working areas and trackways
- Easy to install ground protection
- Avoid property, heritage and environmental damage
- Avoid bogged down vehicles
- Avoid Health & Safety issues
- Save time in reinstating damaged ground
- Project a professional image and help your customers
Used and tested since 1992, lightweight, a bit flexible, almost non breakable, easy to clean and you are able to use it project after project. It can also withstand 750Kg pointpressure on a hard flat surface.
Contact us with your requirements on how the BIL Protection Board can solve your access issues.
The weight load distribution performance of the protection board is subject solely to ground conditions, weight and type equipment used. BIL GROUP LTD always recommends strongly that a site survey should be carried out to determine weight loading and ground conditions. When used correctly without overload and when used on a suitable hard, flat and level floor surface the risk of floor or material damage is minimised.